Monday, June 8, 2015

Welcome

    Hello, newcomers. I am undertaking a personal project over the course of the summer. You know how movies based on video games almost always suck? Dating back to '93, (Super Mario Bros.) video game movies have been notorious for ridiculous dialog, terrible action, and bland storytelling. My project here is to right the wrongs made by these writers, directors, and producers. I am going to write story treatments (in other words, plot overviews, usually a couple pages long) for good video game movies. I don't have any date deadlines, but here is my planned order.

Mortal Kombat
Tomb Raider
Street Fighter
Castlevania
and if I get to it, a Super Mario cartoon, or maybe a Tekken movie.

    If I get enough of a following, I might do some bonus projects, maybe a Zelda movie or show. I might even post a few of my scrapped movie ideas.
If you have any requests, just ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment