Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Update: Mortal Kombat

I had a hard time getting the plot for Mortal Kombat kickstarted, but I think the problems with the first act have worked themselves out. Character development is proving difficult. I think the gore might be hard to fit into a movie that makes any sense, but I think I can fit it in, because I know it's such a big part of the game. Full plot synopsis will hopefully be up by this time next week, but that's an ideal estimate, not a guarantee. I'm making some good progress, 250 words in the past few hours, in which I've been working on and off.

I was surprised at the pageviews I'd already gotten, but I'm hoping to increase that. Please share, and constructive criticism ( Y'know, once I get these story treatments up) would be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment